Zwilling Bob Kramer Carbon 2.0 - 6-INCH CHEF'S KNIFE
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The 6-inch chef’s knife is a reliable, all-around knife for those who prefer a smaller scale chef’s knife. Chop herbs, mince shallots, and slice chicken with ease with this ultra-sharp blade.
Kramer Carbon 2.0 is Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s latest evolution in knife design. With a redesigned blade shape from bolster to tip, the Kramer Carbon 2.0 collection offers improved weight distribution and balance for more efficient cutting. Each knife features a new hand-shaped Micarta handle that is robust and sturdy and exceptionally hygienic. The handle design features stunning brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, these knives boast impressive sharpness.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe – handwashing recommended
- Color: brown-black
- Country of origin: Japan
- Substance: carbon steel 52100
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Number of parts: 1
- Blade hardness (HRC): 61
- Colour handle: brown-black
- Substance handle: micarta
- Blade length: 6.30 in