Zwilling Bob Kramer Carbon 2.0 - 3.5-INCH PARING KNIFE
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
The 3.5-inch paring knife is one of the most essential kitchen knives to have in your kitchen. This ultra-sharp blade is ideal for smaller tasks like peeling vegetables, creating garnishes, and segmenting citrus.
Kramer Carbon 2.0 is Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s latest evolution in knife design. Each knife features a new hand-shaped Micarta handle that is robust and sturdy and exceptionally hygienic. The handle design features stunning brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, these knives boast impressive sharpness.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Double-tapered blade and tang
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Not dishwasher safe – handwashing recommended
- Color: brown-black
- Country of origin: Japan
- Substance: carbon steel 52100
- Manufacturing method: welded
- Number of parts: 1
- Blade hardness (HRC): 61
- Colour handle: brown-black
- Substance handle: micarta
- Height of product: 3.94 in
- Blade length: 3.94 in