ZWILLING BALLARINI PARMA - 8-INCH, ALUMINIUM, NON-STICK, FRYING PAN
Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Perfectly proportioned for cooking for one, the 8-inch fry pan is ideal for cooking eggs at breakfast, toasting nuts for snacks, and searing small batches of meat for dinner.
Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma Plus line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with revolutionary speckles and ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe. And the comfortable, soft grip handle offers a no-slip grip.
The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor. No more guessing games means more time can be spent on cooking. Parma Plus cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results each time. Long lasting, easy to clean, and versatile, the full range of Parma Plus cookware, available individually and in sets, makes cooking with friends and family a joy, so you can cook with amore every day.
- 8-inch fry pan perfectly proportioned for small batch cooking
- Cold-forged pure aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution, resulting in even cooking
- 3 extra durable layers of GRANITIUM ceramic reinforced PFOA-free coating for quick release and fast cleanup
- Ergonomic heat-insulating handle for a perfect grip.
- Ovenproof up to 300°F/150°C
- Patented Thermopoint heat indicator for energy saving cooking and pan protection
- Pouring rim for mess-free pouring
- High temperature resistant, easy to clean ceramic exterior coating – Dishwasher safe
- Made in Italy
- Country of origin: Italy
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Handle fixing: screwed
- Lid existing: Yes
- Non-stick: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Upper diameter: 7.87 in