Wusthof Classic - 6" Chef's Knife - Kicker
The Wusthof Classic 6 Inch Chef's Knife features a strong, versatile blade and will quickly become the most widely used knife in your kitchen. Make quick work of meats or a pile of vegetables that need chopping, slicing, or dicing.
Wusthof Classic knives are forged from a single piece of high carbon no-stain steel, a specially alloyed steel. Painstakingly manufactured, these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a simple dish into a culinary pleasure.
Made in Solingen, Germany. Product Features Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain Special alloyed steel Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle Black handles made of synthetic material High stain resistance Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WUSTHOF's Precision Edge Technology
- Precision-forged full tang, high-carbon stain-resistant stainless steel with bolster
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long
- 58 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional triple-riveted handle made of durable Polyoxymethylene; synthetic material that resists fading & discoloration
- Designed to be the most versatile, indispensable knife in the kitchen
- Made in Solingen, Germany; Lifetime Warranty