Shun - Classic Serrated Utility 6"
$ 119.99 $ 150
Also called a tomato knife or a sandwich knife, the Shun Classic 6-in. Serrated Utility Knife is a blade with many uses. In size, it's between the chef's knife and the paring knife, but its blade is narrower and straighter. The serrated edge makes it ideal for slicing foods with somewhat tough skins and soft interiors—such as avocados. It works well on sausages, especially those with tougher casing, and with hard cheeses. The Shun Classic Serrated Utility Knife is wonderful for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed.
- This multi-purpose knife features serrations to cut through tougher foods without tearing
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting, single-bevel 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan