Shun - Classic Flexible Fillet 7"
Just the right amount of flex in your blade steel makes filleting fish easier. The knife conforms to the ribs of the fish, removing meat from bones quickly and easily. Removing skin from meat is easier, too. It works well for boning and trimming out poultry and other meat as well. The whole idea is more food with less waste. Shun Classic's D-shaped handle offers a comfortable grip and long-lasting beauty.
- Just the right amount of flex for easy filleting
- AUS8A high-carbon stainless steel offers toughness, wear resistance, and just the right amount of flex to make filleting a breeze
- Razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable, durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan