Hestan ProBond Forged Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillet 12.5"
Hestan’s exclusive TITUMTM Nonstick System delivers the most durable non-stick cookware in the world. This 5-layer system consists of 3 layers of PFOA free nonstick reinforced with diamond particles and anchored to the pan with durable titanium plasma technology.
Finally, a nonstick surface that lives up to the durability, performance and longevity of professional quality cookware.
Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new cold-forged ProBond collection features a revolutionary process that optimizes the metal to create thicker bases for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability.
- ProBond’s TITUMTM Nonstick System delivers a surface 22X more durable than other nonstick and extremely resistant to abrasion and wear
- Excellent searing, browning and deglazing performance due to high heat tolerances and textured nonstick surface
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Attractive two-toned exterior design with a polished rim paired with a brushed stainless-steel body
- Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability are protected with NanoBond molecular titanium
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
- Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
- Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Handcrafted in Italy