HESTAN NANOBOND TITANIUM - Butter Warmer 0.75 qt
For ground breaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 0.75 qt Butter Warmer. This petite open saucepan is the perfect size for melting butter/chocolate, making sauces or heating small portions.
With 14 global patents, NanoBond is the most advanced cookware on the market offering unparalleled durability, superior cooking performance, and lasting beauty.
Length: 10.25 in.
Diameter: 5.37 in.
Height without lid: 2.5 in.
Weight without lid: 1.0 lb.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless-steel and resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore™ aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
- Flared rims offer perfect drip-free pouring
- Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- A safe, nonreactive surface that is 100% toxin-free
- Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Handcrafted in Italy