Hestan NanoBond Titanium- 1.5qt / 16cm Covered Saucepan
The smallest pan in the NanoBond collection is perfect for melting butter, cooking gravy, heating sauces and more. Pouring is easy and mess-free with our flared rim design.
Handcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium, NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel, creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBondÌÎ_ÌÎ_̴Ìös surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1,050F, so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight, flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability, NanoBond resilient shine gleams dish after dish, year after year. The smallest pan in the NanoBond collection is perfect for melting butter, cooking gravy, heating sauces and more. Pouring is easy and mess-free with our flared rim design.
Dimensions & More Info
Length: 13.0 in.
Diameter: 6.87 in.
Height with lid: 4.5 in.
Height without lid: 3.0 in.
Weight with lid: 2.2 lb.
Weight without lid: 1.69 lb.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- 4qt saucepan includes a helper handle.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.
- Lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
- The surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.