Shun - Classic Blonde Nakiri 6.5"
The first thing you notice about the nakiri is its unique blade shape. With its squared-off tip and straight cutting edge, it is a very eye-catching blade. In Japan, a nakiri is a vegetable knife and this beautiful kitchen knife is designed to handle a full range of vegetables, and a lot more, with ease. Use it with a simple push cut instead of a rocking cut. The straighter edge means more of the blade contacts the board with each cut for extremely efficient slicing and dicing. The shorter 6.5-inch length and squared tip make the nakiri especially easy to control with precision. The Shun Classic Blonde Nakiri is a gorgeous addition to the Shun Classic Blonde series and it will make a perfect addition to your kitchen, too.
- A versatile, Japanese-style vegetable knie
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Use Specialty
- Blade Shape Nakiri
- Country of Origin Japan
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty