Zylizz (Ken Hom) - Non-stick Carbon Steel Mini Wok, 8 in.
This mini wok makes stir-frying quick and easy
Lightweight by design, the Classic Non-stick Carbon Steel Mini Wok features a flat bottom that ensures ease of use. The Classic Mini Wok is versatile enough to be the perfect fit for most stoves including the gas, electric, and ceramic variety. The application of a non-stick coating ensures a long-lasting performance that allows this wok to be of everyday use in the kitchen. Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy, and healthy. This nonstick carbon steel mini wok provides everything you need to achieve these goals in the kitchen.
This wok can handle the heat
Comprised out of a sturdy 1.4 mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel, the mini wok offers great heat conduction, making it ideal for high heat and high-speed cooking. This carbon steel wok features a long wooden handle that ensures ease of use while providing an optimal balance that will discourage toppling. To enhance the longevity of the non-stick coating, it is recommended that wooden, silicone, or nylon tools be used. Metal utensils that can scratch should be avoided. Should the coating become scratched, it is highly recommended that a thin coating of cooking oil be applied to the inner surface of the wok to prevent further rusting.
Non-stick for easy cleaning
A non-stick coating also means that the wok is easy to clean by hand with hot water. A mild detergent can also be applied if desired. Remaining stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scrubbing products as this may damage the mini wok's non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth when finished. The wooden handle has been crafted to ensure ease of use while offering a traditional sense of style. Finished with a clear lacquer, the handle is easy to clean and even easier to carry. The handle is secured tightly to the wok with two rivets, so you can be assured it won't become loose or wobbly over time. The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
Perfect for quick meals
The mini wok has been designed with an ideal cooking capacity for 1 to 2 people. The wok can also be used for quickly cooking up a side dish. To begin cooking, place your wok on the center of an oven ring and then heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add your selected ingredients, and begin cooking. The mini wok's nonstick coating means you won't need to turn the oven up to full heat. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling, the mini wok will cook quickly and evenly.
- Lightweight carbon steel mini wok finished with a two-layer non-stick coating designed for stir-frying at high temperatures
- Mini wok is coated inside and outside to provide a robust sealed coating for long-lasting performance
- Flat base ensures the mini wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on the oven
- Mini wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy 1.4 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high-speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, hand wash with hot water or mild detergent if desired
- Do not use scrubbing powder, abrasives, or metal scourers as they may damage the non-stick coating. Thoroughly dry with a clean cloth