Wusthof Classic Ikon - Extra Wide Paring Knife 4"
$ 99.99 $ 126
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance, and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material. Polyoxymethylene (POM) has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 4" Extra Wide Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs. Acting as a mini cooks knife, this paring knifes extra girth and rounded, straight-edge blade surface make it a champ for crushing garlic and scooping up prepped ingredients for easy transfer to bowl or pan.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance