Wusthof Classic Ikon - Curved Meat Fork, Double Bolster 6"
$ 169.99 $ 212
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance, and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 6" Double Bolster Curved Meat Fork works elegantly with the WÌÎ_ÌÎÌâSTHOF Carving Knife. This two-pronged fork helps guide the carving knife away from your hands and efficiently slice large roasts. The meat fork also holds meat in place while slicing or serving.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for a comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance