Wusthof Classic Ikon - Cook's Knife, Hollow Edge 6"
$ 159.99 $ 202
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material ÌÎ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå± Polyoxymethylene (POM) ÌÎ_ÌÎ_ÌÎå± which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 6" Hollow Edge CookÌÎ_ÌÎ_̴Ìös Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife. The cookÌÎ_ÌÎ_̴Ìös knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats. The hollow edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce friction and drag. This knife allows cooks to effortlessly prep a wide array of fresh produce, including starchy vegetables like potatoes, which tend to stick to a knifeÌÎ_ÌÎ_̴Ìös blade.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58ÌÎ_̴å�ÌÎå� Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance