Wusthof Classic Ikon - Cook's Knife 9"
$ 199.99 $ 250
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance, and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. The CLASSIC IKON 9" CLASSIC IKON Cook's Knife is the workhorse of the kitchen or the essential kitchen knife. The cookÌÎ_ÌÎ_̴Ìös knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy-duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for a comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance