Wusthof - Universal Hand- Held Sharpener - Standard & Asian-Style Blades
$ 29.99 $ 40
- Sharpens all types of knives including Asian style blades.
- It can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
- 2 Stage Knife Sharpening
- Place sharpener on a flat work surface. Hold the sharpener with one hand as indicated and the knife handles with the other. Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90 angle to the sharpener. Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch. Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
- Note: The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges. The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor-sharp edge. A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing.
- Care & Use: Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
- Do not rinse with water.
- Quickly Sets Edge.
- Finishes Edge.