Wusthof Classic - Steak Knife Hollow Edge ( 12cm/ 4 1/2")
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 4 1/2" Steak Knife is the perfect sharp table knife used to cut through steak, filets, and other thick meats. Wusthof Steak Knives have a straight clean edge that glides through beef like butter without shredding or damaging the meat. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when cutting.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Hollow-edge that creates air pockets along the side of the blade that allows for food to easily fall away
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo