Wusthof Classic - Steak Knife ( 12cm/ 4 1/2")
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 4 1/2" Steak Knife is the perfect sharp table knife used to cut through steak, filets, and other thick meats. Wusthof Steak Knives have a straight clean edge that glides through beef like butter without shredding or damaging the meat.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo