Wusthof Classic - 8" Vegetable Knife
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 8" Vegetable Knife is perfect for chopping and slicing fruits and vegetables. It features large, distinctive holes that create air pockets between produce and the blade. These large air pockets prevent anything from sticking to the blade. The lengthwise ridge also deflects food away from the blade preventing anything from sticking and significantly reducing friction and drag when chopping.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard