Wusthof Classic - 3.5" Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material Polyoxymethylene (POM) which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The CLASSIC 3 1/2" Paring Knife is the second most important knife to have in the kitchen. The small narrow blade tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard