Vitamix - ONE
Vitamix traces its roots back to 1921, when William Grover Barnard traveled across America selling his unique kitchen products designed to make healthy, whole-food meals. To celebrate the company's 100th anniversary, Vitamix introduces the One blender. This retro-inspired machine features a streamlined midcentury silhouette pared down to the essentials, combining the legendary power and performance of Vitamix with simple single-dial control.
- Special 100th-anniversary edition Vitamix blender.
- Variable Speed Dial makes it easy to control food texture, from chunky to pureed.
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel for the ultimate precision and durability.
- BPA-free 32-oz. Tritan® container is shatter-resistant and easy to clean.
- Comes with tamper to move thick and frozen mixtures toward blade.
- Integral handle facilitates lifting.
- Self-clean cycle – no disassembly required.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in USA.