Ergonomic 5-in1 opener does it all. Easily opens stuck jars, large and small bottles (even nail polish), soda cans, pull tabs, and more.
Instructions for use:
- Opens caps and lids from 1 inch to 3.5 inches
- Opens jar lids, beer bottles, soda cans, pull tabs, and small bottle caps.
- Fits jar lids from 1"-3_".
- Jar Lids: Rotate turn-knob clockwise to tighten jaws onto lid. Tool locks in place. Do not over tighten. While holding jar or bottle securely, grasp handle and push counter clockwise to open. Loosen turn-knob to release.
- Church Key: the classic bottle opener.
- Screw Tops: Place "eye" over plastic bottle lids, and twist counter clockwise to open.
- Pull Tabs: Slide end under loop of can tab, hold can firmly, and lift up and forward.
- Pop Tabs: Slide notched "ear" into loop of the tab, rock back & pull open.
- Use small "eye" for small bottles.