Bialetti- Moka, Express 3-cup
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionized home coffee brewing in Italy with his iconic stovetop espresso maker. Today, the easy-to-use pot is still found in nearly 90% of Italian homes.
- 3-Cup: Brews up to three 2-oz. cups, 6.5-fl.-oz. cap.; 5 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- Stovetop pot brews rich, aromatic espresso in just a few minutes.
- Traditional design is durable, reliable, simple to use, and easy to maintain.
- Dramatic angular shape gives the classic aluminum espresso maker its distinctive style.
- Handle and knob stay cool on the stovetop.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use with ground coffee only; not to be used with instant coffee, cocoa powder, teas, or any other soluble ingredients.
- Do not overfill with water or coffee.
- Allow unit to cool completely before rinsing under cold water.
- Hand-wash only with mild detergent and warm water.